requested by speedybail
Well, it’s been a long time since I don’t make a follow forever or anything to thank you all for everything guys.
Yesterday night I hit 6,000 followers and I stil can’t believe how is that people follow me. It’s such an honor and a pleasure to share my likes with all of you, and since for me this site started to be just a place to share my stuff because I was starting to hate all the dramas and everything and was trying to avoid everything (actually I lost interest and was wondering myself to quit from this place lol), there are a lot of things for why I’m here with you all. I love all of you, everybody that’s following me has won a special place in my heart, and even if it’s so little, you all make it bigger! So since I don’t know how to graphic and can’t make like an url graphic giveaway or something like that, here you have a special follow forever.
All of these people make my dash even better. Maybe I don’t follow a lot of blogs, but all the blogs I follow are amazing. Anyway, let’s start with this.
First of all, my babies. My really close friends, those ones which whom I talk almost everyday (or maybe lest but you know) and that they know they can always count with me.
li yen - carola - bria - rita - mia - sarah - josé - tae - mark - emma - jay - sarah - caroline - luca - monika - vikki - sara - diba - michele - serena - jackie - nova - amanda - olivia - jess - demi - shelby - alek - kaiya - brooke - bela - kerry - mai - maram - carlotta - engy - viola - robi - angelica
Now it’s time for all those blogs that have a special thing for me and even if we sometimes talk, I wish we could talk more and more!
sammy - emma - gabbi - sarah - tom - kamila - emma - abbie - broegan - magali - robin - lara - stella - liel - fay - jules - svenja - murilo - laura - raphael - noa - jade - thai - pantea - jenye - anna - esther - sophie - mike - brittany - alex - tess
And, obviously, never forget all the blogs that I follow and, even if we don’t talk that much or we had never talked, are so talented and awesome and deserve everything.
andatimeofmagic - americqchavez - archibaldwaldorf - argentcrystal - bradleyy - bradleyjizzames - breadinhotchocolate - charlesxsavier - colingasm - controlthespark - divergernt - fabrays - fireisscatching - hermionegrangeres - hijackedavox - like-a-winter-machine - mark-ruffalos - mellarkboxers - mrpeteparker - odairbear - odalr - peetaspenis - seaquell - sterekmess - trackerjabbers -
I can’t forget those huge blogs which keep me updated eeeeveryday and eeeverytime about the news and my loves, all the staff of these blogs are amazing, you should follow or, at least, take a look at their daily blogs.
And finally, my blogroll because there are more blogs I follow but I can’t make this list too long! Thanks for everything. And if you feel sad because you aren’t in here, don’t! I love you and I love the fact that you’ve decided to follow me through the months because it means a lot. A fucking lot. That make my days even better.
Thanks again, I love you all boos! Silvs.
get to know me meme → [1/5] favorite movies: now you see me (2013)
What is magic? Focused deception. But deception meant to entertain.
HE BROUGHT IT ON HIMSELF
I actually found this pretty depressing because when Happy asks her if she’s boxed before, she looks so proud of herself when she says she has, and then he just kind of demeans her response by suggesting that she wasn’t a real boxer, and you see her face just drop.
Natasha Romanoff: professional to an extent.
She’s professional the whole way through — Happy is the one who isn’t just stupefyingly unprofessional but vicious in his attempt to punch her when her back was turned.
Literally. He tried to punch a woman he’d just met, before she’d gotten any gloves, before he’d explained anything else to her. Fuck anybody who thinks that Natasha’s treatment of him (which is so obviously instinct and training, not a desire to humiliate him, unlike his violence toward her) is unprofessional.
"They want you to look good so they can sell you."
don’t trust people that dislike tyler posey
why? Tyler Posey has been nothing but immature, rude, and frankly unprofessional for years now. I get that you might like him - hey feel free. But that doesn’t mean that everyone has to like the fact that he constantly tells poop, fart, or masturbation jokes. He has consistently called fans out for what they enjoy and made them feel worse about themselves. He was the main culprit this past weekend in laughing at fanfiction and calling it something kids do because they want to put the characters into sex situations. He is a selfish person who wants the spotlight solely on himself because “he’s the star” when the fact of the matter is Teen Wolf has many stars. He pushes for things involving him and ignores anything else as being unimportant. Posey is not a role model and should not be a role model. He should have been fired a long time ago and hopefully doesn’t see work in the media field until he grows up and matures.
Okay, I try not to get involved in these kinds of things but I am just so beyond the point of caring about hurting anyone’s feelings, so I’m gonna just tell you that your accusations are wrong and those accusations of yours are more than likely taken out of context as a lot of things on tumblr tend to be.
- I’m gonna go ahead and make my first bullet point this: Why the fuck does no one else ridicule the rest of the cast? Why, when Hoechlin was asked the shipping question, did no one accuse him the same as they did Posey? Why, when at the panel during the last question, does no one point fingers at Dylan who was actually far more worse in his behavioral reaction to that fan’s question than Posey? Why is it that all of you directly blame and purposely blow things way out of proportion when it regards Posey? He seriously could talk about how cute puppies are, and you would all take insult because wow, he fucking didn’t include kittens. If you’re gonna place blame, do it evenly and fairly—distribute that shit to everyone in the cast who said “hurtful” shit, don’t just pin it on Posey.
- The entire cast laughed at the fanfiction, they all were confused or amused by the tidbits of fanfiction that they had to read from ClevverTV. And honestly, Posey was the most ecstatic one of them all to read fanfiction as he generally is in his behavior—he embraces and approaches things in an energetic way, he wasn’t being negative that day. They weren’t doing it out of rudeness or to belittle their fans. And when Hoechlin and Posey were asked about fanfiction outside of that interview, he wasn’t calling everyone kids to insult them, jesus christ. How sensitive are you fucking people, really? I mean, think about it. Reading fanfiction about yourself, wouldn’t you find that a little bit weird? Sure, it’s flattering and it’s cool, but it’s also weird, right? To imagine yourself doing something you originally couldn’t imagine yourself doing. But I would like to reiterate that none of the cast members were being mocking or rude, their intentions were not to put down the fans and insult them. Those bits of fanfiction they had to read were weird—I mean, one ended up with Derek cutting out Malia’s lungs, another was sort of like Mad Libs, and the other was of Stiles being an Olympic gymnast with abs. All of the cast—even Posey—thinks it’s a creative outlet and while they may not read fanfiction, they still welcome it because it is creative.
- HE DOESN’T JUST WANT THE FUCKING SPOTLIGHT ON HIMSELF. WHAT THE FUCK. He talks proudly about his costars. I mean, do you remember that new kid aka Dylan Sprayberry? Do you remember him? He plays a kid on the show named Liam Dunbar. Now, I don’t know if you’ve heard of him, probably not because Posey only wants the spotlight all to himself, right? So like, why care about the other cast members??? But, anyway, this kid Dylan Sprayberry, you know what? DO YOU WANNA FUCKING KNOW SOMETHING? Do you not see the relationship that Sprayberry and Posey have? DO YOU NOT SEE HOW HELPFUL AND KIND AND SUPPORTIVE OF SPRAYBERRY THAT POSEY IS BEING? Oh, right, you probably don’t because you only see things taken out of context, you probably hear only the Posey hate and take that as the truth. Well, I’ve got news for you, buddy, Posey talks so proudly about Sprayberry—he compliments his acting, he has taken Sprayberry under his wing and has become somewhat of a mentor to Sprayberry. But you wouldn’t know that, would you? No, you wouldn’t, because you’re too busy being a biased, judgmental asshole to see that.
- HE’S SELFISH? Fucking really? You wanna go that route? Really? He campaigns LLS. He is supporting Serengetee which is an organization that supports many things, one of which he chooses to support LLS. He supports NOH8 which is an organization to stop homophobia. I mean, there are so many other things that he supports. He’s not selfish, oh my god. Reevaluate your facts.
- HE CAN’T PUSH TO TALK AND ONLY WANT TO INVOLVE THINGS THAT ARE ABOUT HIMSELF WHEN NO ONE EVER ACKNOWLEDGES HIM. He gets way beyond ignored as Scott on Teen wolf, he gets ignored AND WRONGLY RIDICULED BY THE FANDOM AS WE CAN CLEARLY SEE IN YOUR FUCKING COMMENT.
- UM. SO LET’S DO A QUICK OVERVIEW OF DYLAN O’BRIEN’S MAJOR PERFORMANCE IN 3B WHERE POSEY AS SCOTT WAS LARGELY SIDELINED. Yeah, Posey definitely does only want the attention on himself.
- "Posey’s not a role model". Hey, do you remember what I said about Dylan Sprayberry? Do you remember how I said that Posey has become a mentor for him? Do you? I mean, I don’t know, have you seen all of the interviews, round table interviews, and panels where Sprayberry is kind of latched onto Posey? I mean, Posey’s been nice to him and totally like a big brother to Sprayberry, he’s been helpful and kind and supportive, and he’ll gladly talk about the relationship between him as Scott and Liam—he will boast about it, Posey is proud and Sprayberry obviously is too. But I guess you don’t see that.
- Just shut the fuck up.
You can dislike Posey but to say shit like that? No. I won’t have it.
the 100 rewatch; pilot.
We do whatever the hell we want, whenever the hell we want!